Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15, 2009--dosing day 20, vlc day 18

AM weight--201.2 pounds

So my birthday was sort of a plunge. I drank and ate stuff that I shouldn't have. It put me up a few pounds for a few days. Today is my first day where I have lost past my lowest weight last week (Friday morn). I am a little dissappointed in myself for cheating but really can't be that upset about it. I had a blast for my birthday. All told I am 14.4 pounds down in 18 days. Not bad at all considering there were two days in there that were a total bust diet-wise.

Since Monday of this week I have managed to get on my elliptical trainer for about 15 minutes every morning. It has helped because I have lost up to 2.5 pounds in a day this week....Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment