AM weight = 204.5
Total loss = 10.1 lbs
I went out on Friday night with friends and I managed not to have any alcohol but I was so hungry by the time we sat down at Denny's (at 2:30 am) that I did share some nachos. I was up two pounds on Saturday morning but I weighed at 7:30 and had only slept for a few hours. By today I was down to 204.5 lbs. This makes a total loss of just over 10 pounds in 10 dosing days. Cool. I went to my parents' place for the holiday and eating there was difficult. I managed to stay on protocol yesterday but had a four inch piece of corn on the cob with lunch and the only protein served was pork ribs so I had one. We'll see what the extra does to my loss tomorrow morning I guess. Dinner tonight is tilapia baked over onions and zucchini, an orange and a toast. I am hoping the fish is so low fat that it compensates for the rib. Crossing my fingers!! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment